Search HERE If You Can't Reach You Data

Custom Search

Sunday 29 May 2011

What I Would Do If I Had Cancer ( By Paul A Phillips )


                                                   Author : Paul A Phillips
                                

       The benefits and real breakthroughs in cancer have been well documented over the years. Sadly, the medical/pharmaceutical establishment have ignored or quashed them: The pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know about these cheap, natural and non-toxic methods that can cure. They fear that their business would be greatly compromised if cancer sufferers or the public at large found out.The governments, who rake in huge revenues from ineffective and potentially harmful cancer treatment through the
pharmaceutical companies don't want you to know either. The press are by paid off by their main sponsors, the medical/pharmaceutical establishment and the governments to suppress information relating to these real natural cancer breakthroughs and cures. Consequently, many people remain ignorant through a lack of information related to all this and die of cancer.

     I have written much material, touting the benefits of these natural approaches to cancer healing and I guess it is therefore a fair question to forward put to me: What would I do if I had cancer?The first comment I would like to make is that I consider myself to be taking the reasonable precautionary measures that I have written about in my other articles and ebooks. However, this is what I would do.The first thing I would do after the doc tells me the bad news is get a second opinion. If this confirms the first finding, then next, I would ask if there's anything that needs to be done immediately. For example, I would find out if an emergency operation was needed to remove a tumour that could be doing some serious damage by blocking a duct or obstructing blood supply...

      If no immediate surgery were necessary, then I would flatly refuse orthodox medicine's treatment of chemotherapy or radiation. I wouldn't allow myself to be coaxed, cajoled or bullied into receiving this treatment. I have done my research on this and I'm convinced that these treatments are illogical, barbaric and should be redundant: They can do more harm than good, particularly chemotherapy.Next I would take up the strict dietary regime called 'metabolic nutritional therapy.' This involves eating good wholesome organic food, including the juicing of raw vegetables and some fruit in between meals. I'd make sure that my meals would be full of vitamins C, E, A, B15 and last but not least get plenty of Vitamin B17. A good supply of vitamin B17 can be got form of apricot kernels. I would make sure of getting a good diet of greens, mushrooms garlic and onions for my much needed supplies of zinc, selenium and calcium. Magnesium is another important anti-cancer mineral I would make sure I'm getting.

      I'd be out in the sun regularly for about 30 minutes a day making sure I get my supply of vitamin D that way and exercise regularly. I'd make sure I get plenty of good mineral water.In addition to the above, each day, I would use Bob Beck's blood electrification treatment and colloidal silver. If you don't know what this is, then I strongly suggest that you look it up in the Google.Not sinking into victim consciousness, I would make a real commitment to having a positive outlook on life.

      Finally, in conjunction with my nutritional and Beck's blood electrifier therapists I would find a place where my cancer progress could be monitored, using instruments such as infrared thermography. This is chosen because it is reliable and has no side effects unlike the orthodox medical methodologies.I would be careful to avoid: Dairy products, meat, processed and fried foods, refined and artificial sugar, too many caffeinated drinks, too much alcohol, no smoking or no contact with smoke, unclean water and fluoride containing toothpaste. I would also avoid chemical laced toiletries.

A few words of warning...

This was written as a guideline and for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for the trusted advice and direction of fully qualified health professionals, who you should consult for diagnosis, treatment and medical attention at all times.
For more information please go to [http://www.healthnewslive.net]
Search Amazon.com for

                                         












                                                         

0 comments:

Post a Comment